Ref - APC001002
Type - Permanent
Close - On going
2 x PMO Manager / Analyst (SC)
We are currently looking for a PMO Manager / Analyst to work on a new permanent opportunity for a consultancy organisation based in Slough.
APC & Associates provide Project, Programme, Portfolio and PMO interim and management consultancy and manpower substitution services for a number of Defence clients across the UK.
What you’ll need
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- SC or DV security clearance (as this is an urgent opportunity, people with current security clearance will be given priority).
- One or more of the following formal project, programme, portfolio qualifications: APM membership, PMI, PMP, Prince2, P3o, MoR and/or MSP qualifications
- Significant experience in the field of project controls and/or project management in one or more of the following sectors: Nuclear, Defence,
- Motivation and ambition, enjoys a challenge and is determined to contribute towards developing the Company’s rapidly increasing success.
- Oil & Gas, Utilities and/or Civil Engineering sectors.
- Two or more years Supervisory or Managerial experience.
- Experience in project performance and reporting variance analysis.
- Exceptional communication skills across a variety of levels.
- The ability to work in collaboration with partner organisations or as part of joint ventures
- The ability to work under own initiative.
What you’ll be doing
- Working for a variety of clients around the UK, providing project controls management (travel throughout the UK is essential and International travel maybe required).
Working with clients will include, but not limited to –
- Work closely with the Project Management Team to ensure the provision of the highest quality project controls to satisfy the organisation's commercial objectives.
- Liaison with the Project Management Team to ensure optimum cost and schedule performance through the provision of - lifetime plans, bid development, delivery schedules, project scope, estimated costs, risk management.
- Assist with development and implementation of project, programme and portfolio strategy.
- Production of monthly reporting on project status and performance.
- Schedule analysis including critical path analysis, cost and duration variance.
- Configuration & Change control, Planning, Risk Management and EVM (Earned Value Management).
- Management of the Project or Programme support team.
- Previous experience as a PMO / Business Analyst would be extremely advantageous.
What’s on offer?
- Basic salary of £40,000 – £45,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme (based on performance and utilisation)
- Flexible working hours and location
- National / International travel (dependent on client)
Apply for this role by sending a current CV to the following email address – [email protected]